Homecare Services

Help when you need it after an accident or injury.

Home and Community Support Services

Solora is one of the organisations chosen to deliver Home and Community Support Services for ACC across New Zealand. We work with a network of registered homecare providers who have been providing high-quality care at home for many years.

Our homecare services help you live safely and comfortable at home after an accident or injury, and also provide ongoing support if you have a long-term condition or disability.

Our health professionals will talk with you and your whānau to understand your situation and the specific support services you need. Being based in local communities around New Zealand, they are experienced at working with people from different backgrounds and cultures.

We organise for a trained homecare provider with the right skills and experience to provide the care and support you need.

“Living in a rural seaside village with three young children would have been a real challenge without homecare.”

Mel (Te Horo, NZ)

Want to share with a loved one?

Just click ‘Download now’ and you can email or print a brochure to give to family, friends or clients.

Download now


How can I get support around the home after an accident/ injury?

If you have had an accident or injury and ACC has decide you are eligible to receive homecare, then we’ll provide that care through our provider network. All you need to do is advise ACC you have chosen Solora to provide your care, they will pass on your details to us and we’ll give you a call. Or you can call us on 0800 725 705.

How much will it cost?

Our homecare services are funded by ACC so there will be no cost for you.

Do you offer homecare services in my area?

We work with a network of registered homecare providers across New Zealand. Check what providers are in your area here.

My caregiver hasn’t turned up. What do I do?

It’s our aim to provide a high quality of care but sometimes things happen which are out of our control. If your caregiver doesn’t turn up, please call us on 0800 725 705 and we will make sure you get the care you need.

How do I make a complaint?

It’s our aim to deliver high-quality homecare services. If something has gone wrong or you are unhappy with our service or the service from one of our providers – we’d like to know. Please contact us through our website form or call us on 0800 725 705.

“Nothing is a problem; the care I receive is just wonderful. All my dealings with the agency are respectful, efficient and courteous.”

Barbara (Levin, NZ)

How to Access Our Services

We coordinate homecare and sensitive claims services for people who have been referred by ACC. All you need to do is tell ACC you have chosen Solora and we’ll give you a call.

Click here to see a directory of our providers up and down the country.

Need Help?

We understand it can be challenging to find the right support. We’re here to help. Contact us anytime, 24 hours a day.

0800 725 705